Most digital transformations fail due to one missing important piece: Corporate Culture
- Are your teams reluctant to change?
- Are your people afraid of loosing jobs due to digitization?
- Is the personal comfort zone more important than results?
- Are there individuals who prioritize personal fame over corporate success?
These are some of the cultural reasons why transformations fail in first place.
Our approach to overcome such issues:
- Small analysis to see where you are really are on the way
- Work on ideas together to continuously transform
- Identify persons who are not willing to be part of the new way
- Setup a plan to let your employees transform the culture whilst being on top of actions
We want to share our ideas to find this piece of the puzzle as well.